Celebrate your child with a birthday party they’ll never forget! Your child and their friends will have non-stop fun, permitted to roam and explore as they celebrate.
Next, enjoy refreshments in your private party room. Bring in cake, ice cream, and drinks to top off the celebration.
- Access to the museum for you and your guests
- Event host or hostess
- A science-based activity
- Private party room for two hours Includes tables, chairs, sink, and access to refrigerator/freezer
- Up to 35 guests, ages 2-adult
Birthday Party Package $250
Give your child a party to remember! Your guests will be entertained by an educator-led special activity that allows them to learn through play. Your guests will enjoy unlimited access to the museum and its exhibits, as well as the private party room. Your package includes:
- use of the museum and private party room for 2 hours plus ½ hour set up time before the start of the party,
- admission for 35 children (over the age of 2) and adults, and
- a birthday host who will provide support, assist kids if needed, and guide the activities.
- Children must be supervised by adults at all times.
- We recommend 1 supervising adult per 5 children.
- We suggest that the children play in the museum for the first hour of the party, return to the multi-purpose room for a group activity, and then have their food and drinks during the last half hour.
- Guests have access to a refrigerator and freezer and can bring food and drinks, but we ask that these remain in the private party room.
- Due to the historical significance of the Moody Mansion, open flames are not permitted.
- Alcohol and tobacco are prohibited.
- You will have access to the multi-purpose room for 30 minutes before the party starts.
- You may bring party supplies such as tablecloths, table decorations, food, and drinks.
- A refrigerator, freezer, microwave, and sink are available next to the party room.
- Decorations may be affixed to the wall with masking tape.
- Museum staff or volunteers will ensure that tables and chairs are set up prior to the rental time.
- Your museum birthday host will help to quickly clean up so you can enjoy the museum and return to your day without any hassle.
- They will also assist with trash removal and recycling of paper, plastic, and cans.
- Please check in at the front desk upon arrival with your list of guests. Your museum host and birthday coordinator will meet you there.
- Maximum of 35 party guests over age 2 per fire code capacity are allowed–to book additional space please reserve your party rental with our staff
- Unlimited free play in the museum is included with your party. Your guests may arrive up to 30 minutes prior to your party
- Your birthday coordinator will assist you in setting up, will provide an activity, and will assist in cleaning up afterward
- We ask that cancellations be made at least 7 days in advance.