GCM COVID-19 Guidelines
We Social Distance – We Wear Masks – We Use Hand Sanitizer
What Can You Expect from Your Visit
Following CDC, state and local authorities’ guidelines, these are some of the changes for our visitors:
- Tickets must be purchased online and you must call the museum to reserve your time slot in order to visit the museum.
- Timed entry tickets for 2-hour visit will ensure a consistent flow of families at a 20-percent capacity. Please arrive 5 minutes before your scheduled time.
- Visitors’ temperature and a COVID-19 questionnaire will be taken upon arrival.
- Visitors will be placed in stations and rotated throughout the museum to ensure social distancing. We also ask for our visitors to remain in their groups.
- When entering and exiting the museum and changing stations, we ask that you use one of our hand sanitizer stations.
- Masks are required when inside the museum. Adults, children ages 5+, and museum staff must wear masks that cover the nose and mouth at all times.
- If someone in your immediate family or group is sick, we ask that you please stay home and we will refund your tickets.
- Tickets are non-refundable except in cases of illness or a confirmed case of COVID-19 that prevents you from visiting the museum.
What We Are Doing To Keep You Safe
- We have installed multiple hand sanitizer stations around the museum.
- Cleaning and sanitizing of all surfaces and exhibits will occur frequently.
- Museum playworkers are required to wear a mask as well as wash or sanitize their hands after interacting with a visitor or every 30 minutes.