GCM COVID-19 Guidelines
We Social Distance We Wear Masks We Use Hand Sanitizer
What Can You Expect from Your Visit
Following CDC, state and local authorities’ guidelines, these are some of the changes for our visitors:
- Tickets must be purchased online and a reservation form completed to enter the museum.
- Timed entry tickets for 2-hour visit will ensure a consistent flow of families at a 20-percent capacity. Please arrive 5 minutes before your scheduled time.
- Visitors’ temperature and a COVID-19 questionnaire will be taken upon arrival.
- Visitors will be placed in stations and rotated throughout the museum to ensure social distancing. We also ask for our visitors to remain in their groups.
- When entering and exiting the museum and changing stations, we ask that you use one of our hand sanitizer stations.
- Masks are required when inside the museum. Adults, children ages 5+, and museum staff must wear masks that cover the nose and mouth to enter the museum.
- If someone in your immediate family or group is sick, we ask that you please stay home and we will refund your tickets.
- Tickets are non-refundable except in cases of illness or a confirmed case of COVID-19 that prevents you from visiting the museum.
What We Are Doing To Keep You Safe
- We have installed multiple hand sanitizer stations around the museum.
- Between each 2-hour visit, and at the end of the day, all surfaces and exhibits in each station will be sanitized.
- Museum staff are required to wear a mask as well as wash or sanitize their hands after interacting with a visitor or every 30 minutes.