GCM Learning Center
GCM is doing what we do best in supporting families in these crazy times – meeting online schooling needs in an enriching and stimulating environment, through intentional play, all within a COVID-19 safe setting. Allow us to be your K-4th grade child’s educational coaches while you are at work in a school away from school setting. Our program will run from 8am to 5pm with flexibility to meet your schedule.
School Day Hours: 8:00-5:00
- Instructional Day 8:45 – 3:30
- Enrichment Activities: 3:30 – 4:00
- Extended Day 4:00 – 5:00
- Children will be assisted through their school’s online curriculum.
- Active learning to support, reinforce, and enhance their studies.
- Our daily schedule will allow for multiple breaks from the computer screen.
- Visits to the Rosenberg Library, reading books, and discussing.
- Art & P.E.
- Expanding thinking, stretching and wiggling, and enjoying new learning.
- LEGO WeDo Robotics as enrichment for 3rd and 4th graders
- Small groups based on age/grade with social distancing.
- Masks required when social distancing is unavailable.
- Individual workspaces.
- Students bring their computers, headphones, and school supplies.
- Certified teachers: Nancy Schultz and Terry Talley, EdE
- Support Staff: Cora Harper and Kellie Rae VanZandt
- Resumes available
- Monthly fee: $600.
- Scholarships are available for reduced fees.